A Message from Our New Bishop
Please join me at Retreats for a Retreat, the annual fundraising event in support of the ministry of Lake Logan. I’ll be attending the Retreats event at Lake Logan on September 9 and hosting breakfast there the following morning. This will be my first opportunity to meet many of you who have worked to preserve this important resource for our Diocese. Places like Lake Logan are vital. In this hectic world, it’s important that we have a space where we can come together in fellowship, pause in God’s peace, and renew our spiritual commitment. I look forward to gathering with you in support of this mission.
- Bishop-Elect José A. McLoughlin
2016 RETREATS FOR A RETREAT
- Asheville – September 9 at 6:00 pm at the home of John McNabb
- Lake Logan – September 9 at 6:00 pm Lake Logan Episcopal Center
- $75 for overnight lodging
- $25 for breakfast w/ the Bishop-Elect on Saturday at 9:00 am
- Highlands – September 10 at 8:00 pm
- Blue Jeans and Bow Ties at Church of the Incarnation, featuring a concert by world-renowned pianist Robert Henry in the Sanctuary at 8:0 pm, followed by an Intermission Celebration and Silent Auction.
Questions? Call 828-225-6656 or email firstname.lastname@example.org